![]() The excited feeling
First time for this sensation
I feel like I’m under a spell
When I look at you
![]() Hello Hello you shiny boy! Cupid’s arrow Has pierced my heart I shake (with excitement) when I see you.
|
Love #7
Monday, December 24, 2012 | 0 comments
u told me to believe in u... and i really want to... but none that u have promised came true... i told myself not to wait... yet what am i still doing spending so much time, effort and emotions on u? you promised to protect me from my family and make me happy... but all u could do was listen to me cry over all the pressure and pain i went through for you... you promised to work hard for me... but gave up studies on your first attempt in acca. you promised me a future... but spent a big part of ur savings on a car u cant afford... u promised to bring me to places... i ended up in church on a xmas eve cus i dont want to be spending it alone... u promised me love... yet on the season of love... i ruined my makeup alone in mac donalds, on the way home from church and even now.. while i'm typing this... what are promises? promises... are meant... jus to hurt the one who loved u the most... merry xmas... Labels: love |