![]() The excited feeling
First time for this sensation
I feel like I’m under a spell
When I look at you
![]() Hello Hello you shiny boy! Cupid’s arrow Has pierced my heart I shake (with excitement) when I see you.
|
life #12
Saturday, November 10, 2012 | 0 comments
seems like decades ago when i last posted... things happened, lives moved on, plans changed... contacted old friends, strengthen new relationships, and trying to forget the past. finally graduated with my degree in business marketing. HORRAY!! but i'm still just as lost with career prospect as i was 4 years ago before i started out my degree... and truth be said... i felt a total disgrace looking at my results. my worst ever i've gotten in my years in school... gosh! that aside... back to singlehood after going through months of crying, stress and fear... of cus there were joy, laugthers, loving hugs and kisses. maybe we started off at a wrong time... maybe i din love him enuf... maybe i was afraid of the future... maybe... i just cant get myself to trust, to believe we will have a future together.. that aside! for those who ain't aware yet, i started crocheting!!! check out my tumblr and facebook page! :) facebook : www.facebook.com/plushylove tumblr : www.tumblr.com/blog/plushylove currently still on the crossroad for career... i had this crazy idea of going into financial planner aka insurance agent... wonder how will that be? haha oh well... what will come will come.. whats meant to be will be... :) Labels: life |