![]() The excited feeling
First time for this sensation
I feel like I’m under a spell
When I look at you
![]() Hello Hello you shiny boy! Cupid’s arrow Has pierced my heart I shake (with excitement) when I see you.
|
Torat Reading #1
Wednesday, November 2, 2011 | 0 comments
Haven't been doing any Torat reading for freaking damn long... just happen to see my deck in the cupboard when I glanced in yesterday and so decided to take it out and do a simple one... And this is what i got: My interpretation : one that requires lots of strength (mental and emotional) from my part and seems like I actually have to "tame the lion" The book's interpretation : self awareness and tolerance of others' faults will bring you success It's the "Lion" that's gonna tame me or the other way round? But tolerance... can I choose not to tolerate? :\ Labels: torat |