![]() The excited feeling
First time for this sensation
I feel like I’m under a spell
When I look at you
![]() Hello Hello you shiny boy! Cupid’s arrow Has pierced my heart I shake (with excitement) when I see you.
|
Manicure #2
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 | 0 comments
Current new nail craze, gelish manicure! This my first gelish manicure, and I'm totally loving it!! And looking at the price... Ouch... :x I just burn a hole in someone's pocket :p Benefits : - lasting nail polish that lasts up to 3 weeks according to many reviews - doesn't chip and the shine lasts :) My colleague personally have got hers done for 2 weeks and it still looks just as new! Execpt for the grown out portion near the cuticle. Market rate of a gelish manicure outside... $68 (I just found out ytd its before gst)!! These people earn a freaking huge margin for doing a gelish over a normal manicure... :/ *glares at gelish starter kit* USD200... :\ hahaha ok... not anytime soon :x but one that I'll definitely get if I really start a manicure business :p Will be doing a research on all the available gelish brands out there after exams! :D PS : wonders what other amazing products the industry is going to come up with Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4 Labels: manicure |