![]() The excited feeling
First time for this sensation
I feel like I’m under a spell
When I look at you
![]() Hello Hello you shiny boy! Cupid’s arrow Has pierced my heart I shake (with excitement) when I see you.
|
Life #7
Friday, December 2, 2011 | 0 comments
Sometimes I really find it sad on how Singapore society have become during this short 40 over years of independence… When morality is no longer the basis for business and primary judge of a person. When educational cert and monetary capabilities are placed as main evaluation aspects over everything else. Competition against each other to obtain a higher education but how many really knows, understand and able to apply what they learn? Still emoing over my failed module… Suddenly my wishlist and plans on taking up additional courses all have to be push back… in the attempt to grab hold of a freaking uni cert… Only thing I can at least be glad about? My last module and my failed module are both available on my first sem next year… Still have the chance of graduating by Aug 2012. *pray hard I fail no more modules* New Year resolution? No BGR issue for the next half year. It's going to be purely studies and get it over and done with... Labels: life |