![]() The excited feeling
First time for this sensation
I feel like I’m under a spell
When I look at you
![]() Hello Hello you shiny boy! Cupid’s arrow Has pierced my heart I shake (with excitement) when I see you.
|
Love #4
Friday, November 25, 2011 | 0 comments
Whenever I give some thought to this current relationship... I don’t know what I want, where to go, what to do… who to listen to… just lost… Whenever I start thinking of our future… Sense of unease… followed by stress… I can’t help but start crying… and the thought of letting go came to mind… I keep running away by putting all these thoughts aside… just only looking at the presence But the question is; how long can I keep running? How long do I intend to run? Things that I have always wanted to do with my other half… I thought of them, I brushed them aside… looking at all the things I wanted to buy for us… hold them in my hands… Left them back on the shelves… and walk away… Deep down… I still fear to commit to this relationship… And the fear have never gotten any lesser... after my request for breakup 2 months ago... Labels: love |