![]() The excited feeling
First time for this sensation
I feel like I’m under a spell
When I look at you
![]() Hello Hello you shiny boy! Cupid’s arrow Has pierced my heart I shake (with excitement) when I see you.
|
Love #3
Tuesday, November 22, 2011 | 0 comments
When a simple relationship gets complicated... When both sides claim to be protecting and will/ wants to protect me from the other… When everything seems so out of my grasp and control… Was it wrong to have told my mom so much about him in the first place? So if I don’t talk to her, who do I approach for advice? Was I wrong to have given that chance before knowing him better? Caught right in the middle of his past and my future… Caught in the middle of our differences in perspectives, views and character… (his, mine and mom’s) And to think that this is just the beginning if I choose to carry on in this route… D: Labels: love |