My heart beats while I’m leaning on your shoulders

Life #3
Friday, November 4, 2011 | 0 comments

Dear to whom it may concern...

Town council is getting it from me... The current cleaning standard we are having at our block is horrendous... I wouldn't have known or noticed if i haven't been at home today.

Gone were the days when I would run to the door at the sound of washing of floor to keep my shoes, sandals and slippers only to realise the cleaner is still far away. Now? I don't even hear him till he walks pass my bedroom. Gone were the days I would enjoy walking along the corridor without my shoes on after the cleaning with no spark of dust and dirt on the floor.

If they can't clean properly, then don't clean... its just a waste of our precious resource "water". Oh... but then again, why not give us a discount on that part and we would be more than happy to clean our doorway ourselves :)

Labels: