My heart beats while I’m leaning on your shoulders

He Just Don't Get It - Love #1
Thursday, October 6, 2011 | 0 comments

Ever watched a romance drama or movie and all that comes to your mind is "why don't he just get it?" watching them closing that door that was deliberately left open for them and insist on barging in the one that needs to be open from the other side.

My mom thinks its damn dramatic and it makes no sense... but well, I'm not just seeing that in movies/ dramas... I'm seeing that in real life... 

all the time.
(no wonder they say 人生如戏,戏如人生)

Seeing them walk pass all the given hints and chances (open doors) they just keep missing them and insists on continuing their way (the door that open from the other side). One thing on communicating with a gal, listen with your heart and not your ears... and when you truly start listening with your heart, you'll notice all the open doors...

Start discovering them, before she closes them back :)

Labels: